Saturday, June 9, 2012

SEND THIS DOCUMENT TO THE JUDGE AND WATCH YOUR COURT CASE VANISH!


http://freedomfromgovernment.us/?p=725 Taken from FREEDOM FROM GOVERNMENT webpage.
Use the following freedom affidavit to let them know that you mean business! Proven to work! Just change the info to your own case, and if you need assistance you can email me with the contact us form at the top of the page. Please be prepared to compensate me depending on the amount of work that you need. I will even draft entire lawsuits if needed! Send me a message NOW!

IN THE EIGHTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT COURT
IN AND FOR CLATSOP COUNTY, OREGON
Citation No. 52262/52263
Judge  Nelson

STATE OF OREGON,
Plaintiff,
               v.
TRENT GOODBAUDY,
Defendant,
/
_____________________
VERIFICATION OF COMPLAINT
STATE OF OREGON
COUNTY OF CLATSOP
            BEFORE ME personally appeared TRENT GOODBAUDY who being first duly sworn and identified and in accordance with Oregon law, deposes and says:
1. My legal entity’s name is TRENT GOODBAUDY, defendant herein.
2. I have read, but do not understand the attached foregoing complaint filed herein, and each fact alleged therein is true and correct of my own personal knowledge.
FURTHER THE AFFIANT SAYETH NAUGHT.
___________________________________
TRENT GOODBAUDY, Affiant
SWORN TO and subscribed by me this ____ day __________ 2012.
_______________________________________
Notary Public
My commission expires:
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, I CERTIFY that a copy of the foregoing was provided by regular U.S. mail to the Honorable Philip L. Nelson, Presiding Judge., 749 Commercial St., Astoria OR, 97103 this _____ day of ___________ 2012.
__________________________________________
TRENT GOODBAUDY, Defendant pro se
GENERAL DELIVERY
FIRST AVE
HILLSBORO, OREGON 97124

THIS DOCUMENT IS A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD
GENERAL AFFIDAVIT
State of Oregon
County of Clatsop
BEFORE ME, the undersigned Notary, ______________________________________, on this __________ day of  ______________, 2012, personally appeared ________________________, known to me to be a credible person and of lawful age, who being by me first duly sworn, on his oath, deposes and says:
I am the Executor, and Beneficiary of the Legal Person/Entity known as TRENT GOODBAUDY, I believe that Oregon Motor Vehicle Code, ORS 807.570 and 811.175 are in violation of the 10th Amendment, Bond v. US 564 U.S. ___(2011) on appeal and my common and natural law rights. I am of the opinion that all Statutory Regulations (Oregon Revised Statutes) are in violation of my common and natural law rights. I am not a public servant and any claim to the contrary must be proved by payroll records and my alleged public servant title and sworn under the penalty of perjury and  full commercial liability. I do not operate a for profit business using the highways, roads or streets for any city, county, and/or State of Oregon using a commercial motor vehicle. I claim common law jurisdiction. I do not consent to this unlawful proceeding and I am waiving the compelled benefit. I do not surrender any natural or common law rights in this proceeding. I do not plead to courts of contracts. I also reserve all Civil rights including the right to file a “Statement of Claim” for violations of my inherent rights under Oregon Rules of Civil Procedure. FURTHER, THIS AFFIANT SAYETH NOT.
______________________________________________________
Trent Goodbaudy-Executor, Beneficiary, All rights reserved.
GENERAL DELIVERY
FIRST AVE
HILLSBORO, OREGON 97124
Subscribed and sworn to before me, this _______ day of ___________________ , 2012.
Notary Seal:                                                        ______________________________________
                                  NOTARY PUBLIC
                                        My commission expires:
______________________, 20___
Exhibit A
Complaint / Summons #1
Exhibit B
Complaint / Summons #2

No comments:

Post a Comment